CBS dominated an early summer week with reruns. Lots of reruns. Which CBS shows made the Top 20? The better question is, which show didn’t? Programs at the top include ‘NCIS,’ ‘The Big Bang Theory,’ ‘Person of Interest’ and ‘Mike & Molly.’

The other networks could boast a little bit, too. The two editions of ‘America’s Got Talent’ took the top two spots, while ABC scored with ‘The Bachelorette’ on Monday and ‘Concert for the Queen.’ And FOX registered with summer stalwart ‘So You Think You Can Dance,’ which was good for 11th place.

On cable, ‘True Blood’ returned with 5.2 million viewers, down about 4 percent from last season’s debut. And while ‘Mad Men’ concluded its season with about half that amount, 2.7 million viewers, that was up 11 percent from last year’s finale. Overall, the show was up about 15 percent over the course of the season.

Here’s the Top 20:

1. “America’s Got Talent” (Tuesday, 8 p.m.), NBC, 12.55 million.

2. “America’s Got Talent” (Monday), NBC, 12.22 million.

3. “NCIS,” CBS, 8.67 million.

4. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 8.22 million.

5. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 8.1 million.

6. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS, 7.46 million.

7. “Person of Interest,” CBS, 6.99 million.

8. “America Ninja Warrior,” NBC, 6.78 million.

9. “The Bachelorette,” ABC, 6.774 million.

10. “Concert for the Queen,” ABC, 6.77 million.

11. “So You Think You Can Dance,” Fox, 6.66 million.

12. “The Mentalist,” CBS, 6.61 million.

13. “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” CBS, 6.57 million.

14. “Two and a Half Men,” CBS, 6.56 million.

15. “2 Broke Girls” (Thursday), CBS, 6.13 million.

16. “Tony Awards,” CBS, 6.01 million.

17. “Criminal Minds,” CBS, 5.99 million.

18. “Blue Bloods,” CBS, 5.93 million.

19. “Mike & Molly,” CBS, 5.92 million.

20. “48 Hours Mystery” (Tuesday), CBS, 5.63 million.