Paul Rudd And Seann William Scott Star In Role Models, On DVD March 10
Danny and Wheeler are two salesmen who trash a company truck on an energy drink-fueled bender. Upon their arrest, the court gives them a choice: do hard time or spend 150 service hours with a mentorship program. After one day with the kids, however, jail doesn't look half bad. Surrounded by annoying do-gooders, Danny struggles with his every neurotic impulse to guide Augie (Mintz-Plasse) through the trials of becoming a man. Unfortunately, the guy just dumped by his girlfriend (Banks) has only sarcasm to offer a bashful 16-year-old obsessed with medieval role play. Meanwhile, charming Wheeler tries to trade in an addiction to partying and women to assist a fifth-grader named Ronnie (Bobb'e Thompson) redirect his foul-mouthed ways. It would probably help if Ronnie's new mentor wasn't an overgrown adolescent whose idea of quality time includes keggers in Venice Beach. Once the center's ex-con director (Lynch) gives them an ultimatum, Danny and Wheeler are forced to tailor their brand of immature wisdom to their charges. And if they can just make it through probation without getting thrown in jail, the world's worst role models will prove that, sometimes, it takes a village idiot to raise a child.
- Deleted Scenes And Alternative Takes: Laugh out loud to over 20 minutes of hilarious never-before-seen moments.
- On The Set Of Role Models: An inside look at the making of the film.
- Game On: Creating A Role Playing World: A detailed look at The Laire Event, including fight choreography, costumes, L.A.R.P.ing (Live Action Role Playing) and numerous behind-the-scenes moments with the cast and the extras.
- In-Character & Off-Script: Learn more about the supporting characters from the film and watch the brilliant improvisational actors at the top of their craft.
- Feature Commentary With Director/ Co-Writer David Wain
Bonus Features Exclusive To Blu-Ray™ Hi-Def:
In addition to the aforementioned bonus features, all shown in high definition, the Role Models Blu-ray Hi-Def will also include the following bonus content:
- Additional Deleted Scenes: Watch over 20 minutes of additional deleted scenes.
- Exclusive U-Control: Universal's exclusive signature feature allows viewers to delve into the making of the film with the click of the remote without ever leaving the movie.
- Picture in Picture: While watching the unrated movie, access cast and crew interviews and behind-the-scenes moments.
- BD-Live: Download even more exclusive content, the latest trailers and more through your internet connected player!
- My Scenes Sharing: Show your friends your favorite scenes from Role Models through the BD-Live Center.
- Inside Sturdy Wings: An extended look at Jane Lynch's hilarious portrayal of Sturdy Wings director Sweeny.
- Ye Old Crest Maker: Personalize your own coat-of-arms and share it with your buddies through the BD-Live Center or with an online widget at www.universalhidef.com.
Universal Studios Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios (www.universalstudios.com). Universal Studios is a part of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBC Universal is 80%-owned by General Electric, with 20% owned by Vivendi.