George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler are recovering after they got food poisoning after a meal in Italy.
The couple, who were vacationing at Clooney's Lake Como home, fell sick after a meal in Cernobbio though the manager of the restaurant in question denies all responsibility.
A source told TMZ.com that both Clooney and Keibler are now feeling fine after their brief bout of food poisoning.
Nevertheless, the manager of the restaurant is refusing to accept that it was his food that left the table with upset stomachs, claiming they must have gotten food poisoning elsewhere.
George and Stacy have spent the last month in Italy, mostly at the actor's Lake Como residence. They have been spotted boating and taking motorcycle rides.