Santa’s 2014 Naughty List – These Stars Should Expect A Big Lump Of Coal!

Moby Was Electrocuted At Amsterdam Concert

June 4th, 2011 4:00pm EDT

MobyDance music superstar Moby was electrocuted at a show in Amsterdam, Holland on Tuesday.
 
The "We Are Made of Stars" hitmaker was playing an acoustic show at a gallery when he was shocked.
 
In a post to fans on his website he writes, "Yes, I was mildly electrocuted during an acoustic show at the reflex gallery in Amsterdam, but I'm feeling a-ok now. Maybe I even had some accidental electro shock therapy. Thanks for your concern."
 
In a video of the incident posted online, Moby appears to collapse onstage.
 
It is not known how the shock occurred.

Moby

Photo Credits: PR Photos


Sign up for our daily newsletter with great stories like this and more!