Moby Was Electrocuted At Amsterdam Concert
Dance music superstar Moby was electrocuted at a show in Amsterdam, Holland on Tuesday.
The "We Are Made of Stars" hitmaker was playing an acoustic show at a gallery when he was shocked.
In a post to fans on his website he writes, "Yes, I was mildly electrocuted during an acoustic show at the reflex gallery in Amsterdam, but I'm feeling a-ok now. Maybe I even had some accidental electro shock therapy. Thanks for your concern."
In a video of the incident posted online, Moby appears to collapse onstage.
It is not known how the shock occurred.
Kim Kardashian & Baby Will Join Kanye West On Tour Silver Siren Alessandra Ambrosio Sizzles At Cannes Film Festival