Happy 60th Birthday Phil Collins!
Drumming legend Phil Collins has lived to enjoy "Another Day In Paradise" - the superstar sticksman is 60!
The former Genesis star, who went on to become a best-selling solo artist, celebrates his big day on Sunday.
The Brit is able to look back at a career which sees him as only one of a handful of stars to sell 100 million albums both as an individual and as part of a group.
To honor his stellar life, we have looked back and found 10 fascinating facts about the man who made it "Against All Odds."
Happy Birthday Phil!
- Collins first started drumming after getting a kit for Christmas when he was just five years old.
- His mantel is groaning under the weight of his awards, which include an Academy Award, two Golden Globes and seven Grammys.
- Collins isn't only a real-life superstar, he appeared as his avatar self in 2006 PlayStation video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
- He continues to live in Switzerland despite divorcing his Swiss third wife Orianne Cevey, so he can be close to their two sons.
- He is the 22nd most successful artist ever on the The Billboard Hot 100 Top All-Time Artists.
- Collins is a huge hit with the black community - the world's biggest urban stars clamoured to perform renditions of his tracks on 2001's Urban Renewal, including Brandy, Lil' Kim and Kelis.
- He was an extra in The Beatles' A Hard Day's Night - one of hundreds of screaming teenagers during the TV concert.
- Collins wrote a song for the late son of his rocker pal Eric Clapton called "Since I Lost You."
- He has royal connections - he was one of the guests at Charles, Prince of Wales' wedding to Camilla Parker Bowles.
- Collins can only play the drums now if he tapes his sticks to his hands - because years of playing have damaged the nerves in his spine.
Emmy Rossum Supports Gisele Bundchen's Breastfeeding Views With Spoof Pic, Holly Madison Also Approves First Trailer For 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Released