Wrestler-turned-actress and reality TV star Chyna showed just how tough she is by cutting out a chunk of her leg to remove a poisonous spider bite.
The former fighter, real name Joan Laurer, had to perform the do-it-yourself surgery in her bathroom because she didn't have the funds to cover an emergency operation in hospital.
She tells the Globe magazine, "I went into the bathtub and cut it out. That's exactly what they would have done in the emergency room. It didn't hurt...My doctor says I have a very high pain tolerance."
But she was in so much pain as her leg swelled up after the bite she passed out and friends took her to see a doctor.
She adds, "I told him I couldn't afford it (emergency treatment) because I don't have health insurance. I said I was going to take out the poison myself."
See more photos of Chyna here!