Country star Mindy McCready has been hospitalized in Florida after suffering a suspected drug overdose.
The singer, who has a history of alcohol and drug abuse, was found passed out at her mother Gayle's home in North Fort Myers on Tuesday morning, according to reports.
Paramedics were called to the property and transported her to Cape Coral Hospital. Sources claim McCready had taken a muscle relaxant and the painkiller Darvocet. Her condition was unknown as WENN went to press.
McCready's hospitalization comes just days after she won a court judgment to reopen custody proceedings in the hope of being reunited with her four-year-old son Zander.
She lost custody of the boy in 2007 after she was jailed for violating probation by allegedly assaulting her mum in a fight over the singer's drinking and drug addictions.