Mariah Carey turned firewoman again prior to taking to the stage at a show in Egypt on Monday.
The singer took to Twitter to tell fans about the electrical fire that broke out under her feet as she was waiting to take the stage at a concert.
She tweeted, "In Egypt getting ready to go on stage and suddenly there was a surge of power and an electrical fire started under my feet! Naturally, my emergency instincts kicked in and I put out the flames w/a towel."
Carey has become quite the fire stopper of late - last year she put out a blaze at the home she shares with husband Nick Cannon.
The singer was celebrating St. Valentine's Day with her man when a fire broke out in their master bedroom.
Carey recalls, "He (Nick) had given me an enormous amount of roses, so I picked up the vase and poured out the roses, and went back and forth from the bathroom putting out the flames with water... I'm good in a crisis."
See more photos of Mariah here!