'Titanic' Theme Voted Best Movie Song
The Titanic theme My Heart Will Go On has been named the best film song of all time, according to a new poll.
Celine Dion's ballad, which won the Best Original Song Oscar in 1997, saw off competition from Rule The World by British pop stars Take That, which was used in 2007 adventure movie Stardust.
Aerosmith's I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, featured in 1998's Armageddon, came third in the survey, decided by listeners of U.K. radio station Magic.
Three songs from Dirty Dancing made the list - Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes' Time of My Life was at four, while Patrick Swayze's She's Like The Wind and Eric Carmen's Hungry Eyes also landed in the top 40.
The top 10 is as follows:
1. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On, Titanic
2. Take That - Rule The World, Stardust
3. Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, Armageddon
4. Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes - Time Of My Life, Dirty Dancing
5. Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight, The Lion King
6. Elton John - Circle Of Life, The Lion King
7. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You, The Bodyguard
8. John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John - Summer Nights, Grease
9. Leona Lewis - I See You, Avatar
10. Faith Hill - There You'll Be, Pearl Harbor.
Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez Unite4:Humanity - See The Photos! Photo Agency Bosses Tell Kristen Bell And Dax Shepard They Won't Stop Photographing Stars' Kids