What happened in the wide, wonderful world of celebrity news & gossip today? Here's a quick recap of the top stories in Starpulse News
for Monday, August 17, 2009:
Doug Reinhardt Spoils Paris Hilton
- Paris was spoiled long before Doug came into the picture...
Cradle Of Filth End Set After Guitarist Is Injured By Fan
- In the fan's defense, the festival they were playing at was
Jessica Simpson's Father Denies 'American Idol' Judge Rumors
- Thank. God.
Hugh Grant And Sarah Jessica Parker Couldn't 'Bear' With Co-Star's Treatment
- Hugh Grant, Sarah Jessica Parker and a bear starring in a film. Should be a winner...
Michael Jackson's Body Reportedly Frozen & Moved To A Secret Crypt
- Michael Jackson: now in your grocer's frozen food section...
Michael Phelps Cited For Driving Without A License After Car Accident
- He'll be starring in a remake of "Above The Law" soon...
Slideshow: Fall 2009 'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Revealed
- Does anyone else feel that they should just re-title the show "Dancing With The Former
Robert Pattinson Blames Twitter For Privacy Invasion
- He says it lets obsessive fans know where he is constantly. Twitter
lets obsessive fans know where he is constantly. We guess it just knows...
Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston Inspired 'The Time Traveler's Wife'
- So their marriage only got two stars out of four?
Slideshow: Female Celebrities With Stunning Body Assets
- We put this link last because we kno-- oh fine, you already clicked it...
Check these stories out and post your comments, we want to hear from you!
Image © 2007 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
More Joanna Krupa, because you know you want more Joanna Krupa: