Bam Margera's Mother Blames Hospitalization On 'Dehydration'
Emergency services were called to the TV star's home in West Chester, Pennsylvania at around 1:30pm on Sunday.
TMZ.com reported the caller, whose identity is currently unknown, alerted paramedics that Margera had suffered a "possible overdose".
April Margera called into local radio station WMMR on Monday, insisting her 29-year-old son had become "severely dehydrated" filming his new MTV show Nitro Circus.
The matriarch also blamed "basic partying" for the incident.
(This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)
Selena Gomez Posts A Selfie Sans Makeup, Takes A Shot At Justin Bieber? Ben Affleck: 'Daredevil' Was Worse Than 'Gigli'