What happened in the wide, wonderful world of celebrity news & gossip today? Here's a quick recap of the top ten stories in Starpulse News
for today, Friday, June 12, 2009:
Fergie Scissorhands Peforms On 'Today'
- Bring out the gimp.
Reese Witherspoon's New Perfume Is 'Sensual' & 'Very Romantic'
- ...which is nice if you're looking to have a nice quiet evening with your bottle of perfume.
Denise Richards Calls Ex John Stamos Her Greatest Lover
- And there were so many to choose from...
Fred Durst: 'Obama Is No President'
- Fred Durst is no singer, what's your point?
'My Name Is Earl' Not Coming Back
- Bad karma.
Katy Perry's Tour Bus Raided
- Police are on the lookout for an overweight male wearing polka-dotted hot pants.
Gwen Stefani: 'I'm Struggling To Write Songs'
- Which is shocking if you take into consideration what she's already written.
Heidi Montag Poses Nude For 'Playboy'
- First she was going to, then she decided not to, but then she decided she would...
Has Will Ferrell's Comedy Gone The Way Of The Dinosaur?
- No, but his new movie has, it's called "Land of the Lost".
Megan Fox's Stubby Thumbs
- If you don't count the Marilyn Monroe tattoo, her first flaw has finally been discovered.
Check these stories out and post your comments, we want to hear from you!
Image © Janet Mayer / Photorazzi