What happened in the wide, wonderful world of celebrity news & gossip today? Here's a quick recap of the top ten stories in Starpulse News
for today, Tuesday, June 9, 2009:
Lesbian Rumors Have Ruined Kelly Clarkson's Love Life
- And all this time we thought it was McDonald's...
Britney Spears' 'Circus' Ticket Prices Slashed
- Hey, New Yankee Stadium - you readin' this?!
New Life For 'My Name Is Earl?'
- The sitcom might
get picked up by TNT, they're mulling over how it'll play into their karma.
Exclusive: Zack Talks 'Saved By The Bell' Reunion After 'Jimmy Fallon'
- Too bad it was on Jimmy Fallon's show, so only seven people got to see it. Because it's hilarious.
PETA Wants T.I. To Get Naked
- Because if anyone's going to convince me to stop eating meat and wearing fur it's criminal rappers.
Miley Cyrus Fans Outraged By Overpriced Tickets
- Did you see what happened with Britney's tickets, Miley?
Report: Adam Lambert Is Officially Gay
- No. Way.
Enrique Iglesias' Boy-On-Boy Smooch
- Was it with Adam Lambert?
Bret Michaels' Gigs In Doubt After Tony Awards Injury
- Doesn't matter how you look on tour Bret, cuz we don't need nothin' but a good time anyway.
Prince Needs Double Hip Replacement
- That's one sexy motherf&^%$r who won't be shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass for a while.
Check these stories out and post your comments, we want to hear from you!
Karma's a b!tch
Image © NBC Universal, Inc.