Check out some of the best links and viral videos found around the web today. And be sure to visit our On the Web
section where we're constantly adding interesting links all the time.
YOU can even add links to stuff you find out there now, like interesting articles, cool YouTube videos, strange news, interesting photo galleries, and, well, just about anything!
Pour Some Sugar On Me Y'all: Def Leppard is nominated for three CMT (Country Music Television) Awards.
- Music Radar10 Alien-Looking Places on Earth.
- OddeeCreepiest Interspecies Hookups
- MaximWhole chicken in a can. Not sure if this is real or not, but it's enough to gross us out.
- Food Network HumorCooking with balls
- geekologieTop Ten Strangest Bands of All Time
- Gunaxin10 Retarded Money Saving Tips (People Are Actually Trying)
- CrackedFeds discover the source of the Swine Flu
- BrahsomeBreaking the Silence: Top 10 Drugs We Used as Kids
- Ice Ice BabiesBoom! Head Shot
- Live LeakWhat happens if a Popeye's runs out of chicken?
- Observation BubbleYou wouldn't think this is a woman who shows off her boobies and naughty bits in magazines if you saw her, would you?
- Pop Bytes
"Nic and I are genuinely good friends. In fact, Nic and my wife shared a house together when Nicole first came to Hollywood. So we all know a lot about each other. We could ruin each other's career." Hugh Jackman on his friendship with Australia co-star Nicole Kidman.
"I love going to the movies... sometimes I'll take my own food. When I went to see Slumdog Millionaire I took a tuna sandwich and was eating it just as the boy jumps into the sewer. Man, that was bad timing!" Enrique Iglesias found scenes in the Oscar-winning movie a little hard to swallow.
Jessica Biel, Colin Firth and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian hunk Ben Barnes have recorded a quirky new version of Billy Ocean's "When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going" for the soundtrack of new movie Easy Virtue.
"We like to watch three movies in a row. I love to watch movies on the big screen." Actress Katie Holmes enjoys spending her downtime watching a movie marathon with husband Tom Cruise in their home cinema.
Director David Cronenberg's cult classic Videodrome is getting a modern remake. The 1983 sci-fi thriller will be brought into the 21st century by Ehren Kruger, who will write and produce the new movie.
Like what you see? There's lots more of this stuff in Starpulse's On the Web page!
And don't forget to bookmark the On the Web
page and check back often for some of the hottest, funniest, interestingest and craziest stuff on the web!
What do you think of these links? Interesting? Funny? Sexy? Stupid? Post your comments below!
And head over to our On the Web section
to submit stuff that you've found and want to share!
Click the pics for gallery & larger images