Neil Patrick Harris Fires Up TV Land Awards
The star, who was hosting the prize giving, was rehearsing his opening number just before the show started on Sunday when his costume went up in smoke. According to blogger Marc Malkin, the funnyman was left shaken and a little burned when sparks from electronic devices he was wearing for a stunt set his suit on fire.
A source says, "He just had some welts on his back (but) he didn't have to be taken to a hospital or anything like that."
Harris made no mention of the accident during the ceremony, which honored the casts of M*A*S*H, Knots Landing, Married With Children, Home Improvement, Two And A Half Men, Magnum, P.I. and ER.
Comedian Don Rickles and former Seinfeld star Julia Louis-Dreyfus were also feted at the event.
-Click to View Gallery
(This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)
Cannes Film Festival Fashion: A Leggy Doutzen Kroes, Sophisticated Eva Longoria & More The UK's Sexiest Woman, Helen Flanagan, Poses Naked For PETA