Check out some of the best links we found around the web today. And be sure to visit our Daily Links
section where we're constantly pouring in the best stuff from around the web.Five actresses who might like their men to use a different entrance to 'get in the house'
- complex.comCelebrity Tramp Stamps
- wkqq.comHeidi and Spencer doing the one thing they are most talented at (and should always be doing)
- Socialite LifeNikki Sixx
’s New York Times
bestselling book, "The Heroin Diaries" is being released on paperback. The Heroin Diaries
is a collection of diary entries written between Christmas of 1986 and Christmas of 1987 chronicling Sixx's wild lifestyle, drug addiction, descent into paranoia and depression, and his subsequent recovery. The book includes a whole bunch of amazing black-and-white photographs, lyrics, random thoughts and artwork.
Sixx’s band Sixx:A.M.
recorded The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack, an album of music inspired by the book.
Beyonce misses deadline for her new album
- Socialite LifeWhat is the best John Hughes movie?
- CelebritologyRachael Ray's husky voice explained
- Top SocialiteMichael Phelps
cracks a smile after pulling a prank on a private jet. Swim cap or speedo? After winning eight medals in this year’s Olympics, swimmer Michael Phelps is one of the best athletes in the world, and he chooses to fly with CitationShares.
Alex Trebek is drunk and swearing (NSFW language)
- JossipThe Cincinnati Bengals cheerleaders don't get arrested (like the team) they pose for Maxim!
- MaximRihanna was recently mistaken for Prince. Must be that copy of "The Watchtower" she's been carrying.
- Pop on the Pop
Quote of the day:
Don't forget to visit and bookmark the Daily Links
page and come back often for some of the hottest, funniest and craziest crap on the web!