'Now That's What I Call Country' To Be Released August 26
The world's best selling multi-artist album series, NOW That's What I Call Music!, is releasing the highly anticipated compilation of today's hottest country hits on August 26. NOW That's What I Call Country will feature 20 hit songs from the superstars of country music as well as the best new artists in the format. This collection contains 15 Top-5 singles.
NOW That's What I Call Country is the first country music project for the respected and hugely successful NOW That's What I Call Music! series of compilation albums, which have collectively sold nearly 70 million units in the US in the last 10 years.
NOW That's What I Call Country Track Listing:
1. Carrie Underwood "All-American Girl"
2. Rascal Flatts "Winner At A Losing Game"
3. Gary Allan "Watching Airplanes"
4. Reba McEntire duet with Kelly Clarkson "Because Of You"
5. Keith Urban "Everybody"
6. Sugarland "Stay"
7. Lady Antebellum "Love Don't Live Here"
8. Taylor Swift "Picture To Burn"
9. Dierks Bentley "Trying To Stop Your Leaving"
10. Luke Bryan "All My Friends Say"
11. Brad Paisley "Letter To Me"
12. George Strait "I Saw God Today"
13. Julianne Hough "That Song In My Head"
14. Sara Evans "As If"
15. Kenny Chesney "Don't Blink"
16. Trace Adkins "You're Gonna Miss This"
17. Chris Cagle "What Kinda Gone"
18. Kellie Pickler "Things That Never Cross A Man's Mind"
19. Josh Turner featuring Trisha Yearwood "Another Try"
20. Jason Michael Carroll "Alyssa Lies"
The CD will also unlock free downloads from hot new country artists:
1. Eric Church "Carolina"
2. Jamey Johnson "High Cost of Living"
3. The Lost Trailers "Hey Baby"
4. Ashton Shepherd "Ain't Dead Yet"
5. Emily West "Annie's Gonna Get A Brand New Gun"
6. Chuck Wicks "Man of the House"
The NOW That's What I Call Music! series is a compilation joint venture from EMI Music, Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Universal Music Group and the Zomba Label Group. The series debuted in the United States in 1998 after the NOW brand had become an enormous, multi-platinum international success for nearly 20 years. To date, the NOW series has generated sales of over 200 million albums worldwide, and has sold almost 70 million copies in the United States since its debut, remaining the only non-soundtrack, multi-artist series to reach #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart.
Six Stars Who Have Played Late South African Civil Rights Icon Nelson Mandela Kim Kardashian Is A Golden Goddess At Women In Entertainment Event