America's sweetheart Amanda Bynes
brings her trademark style of comedy to the funny and charming underdog tale, Sydney White
. When tomboy Sydney (Bynes) is banished from the most popular sorority on campus, she is taken in by seven socially challenged but endearing guys.
With the help of her new friends, Sydney stands up for outcasts everywhere and takes on the reigning campus queen in a popularity showdown and battle for campus dominance. But can she succeed and also win the heart of gorgeous frat guy Tyler Prince? You'll love this hilarious and sweet age-old story with a charming modern-day twist.
· Deleted Scenes: Hilarious deleted scenes extend the fun of the film.
· Gag Reel: Laugh with the cast as you watch their bloopers from the set.
· Sydney And Her Prince: An in-depth look at the film's two main cast members, Amanda Bynes and Matt Long. See what makes them tick while in and out of character, and the chemistry the two had on set.
· Kappa's Forever?: Meet the Kappa sorority sisters and find out if sisterhood is all it's cracked up to be.
· Meet The Dorks: An endearing featurette on the film's lovable outcasts.
· Welcome To The Vortex: Tour the infamous nerd palace in all its squalor.
· The Skooze: Meet the beloved "mascot" Skoozer.
· The Original Dork: Take a look inside the making of the movie with director Joe Nussbaum as he and the cast discuss his directing style, and the fun that was had on the set of Sydney White.
-Starpulse's Sydney White page
Universal Studios Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios (www.universalstudios.com). Universal Studios is a part of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBC Universal is 80%-owned by General Electric, with 20% owned by Vivendi.