Elvis Presley Tops Dead Earners Poll
Other late stars to feature include former Beatles John Lennon and George Harrison and slain rapper Tupac Shakur. Musician James Brown enters the list in 11th place after earning $5 million since dying last year.
The top ten is as follows:
1. Elvis Presley - $58 million
2. John Lennon - $44 million
3. Charles M. Schulz - $35 million
4. George Harrison - $22 million
5. Albert Einstein - $ 18 million
6. Andy Warhol - $15 million
7. Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel) - $15 million
8. Tupac Shakur - $9 million
9. Marilyn Monroe - $7 million
10. Steve McQueen - $6 million
-More Elvis Presley Pictures
(This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)
Jenny McCarthy Flashes Her Breasts On Her Talk Show For $100 Review: 'The Hangover Part III' - More Action Than Comedy!