Public Can Vote On Most Famous One-Liner Of All Time
They're unforgettable lines that linger long after the show is over. But which are the most memorable? Boston's legendary Brigham's Ice Cream today announced its first survey to find the Top 10 List of Famous One-Liners of all time.
"Sometimes it takes only a word, or just a few, to become immortalized in film and television history," said Brigham's CEO Chuck Green. "In our first Top 10 List of Famous One-Liners survey, we asked Americans which catchphrases are remembered the most. We also wanted to give the public the opportunity to vote on the one-liner that should be hailed 'King of the World.'"
As determined by the first ever Top 10 List of Famous One-Liners, the leading contenders are:
Top 10 List (alphabetically)
1. Are you talkin' to ME? Taxi Driver
2. Go ahead. Make my day. Dirty Harry
3. Here's lookin' at you, kid. Casablanca
4. I'll be back. Terminator
5. I'll have what she's having. When Harry Met Sally
6. Life is like a box of chocolates... Forrest Gump
7. May the force be with you. Star Wars
8. You can't handle the truth! A Few Good Men
9. You had me at hello. Jerry Maguire
10. You're gonna need a bigger boat! Jaws
The public now has the chance to vote on which of the top 10 should be crowned the best one-liner of all time. Voting is now open and will close at 5pm EST on Friday, September 28. To cast a ballot, visit brighams.com.
Khloe Kardashian Filing For Divorce From Lamar Odom Katie Couric's Talk Show Canceled