Sepultura Star's Son Recovering After Swallowing Battery
In a posting on his website, Kisser writes: "He swallowed a battery for the TV remote control, those ones that looks like a coin. He had to do a surgery (sic) to take it out. It was very hard times but everything is fine now. We have to look out for this one... Kids, I love them!"
(This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)
This Week's Best Celebrity Fashion: Emma Watson, Miley Cyrus & More! Amanda Bynes: A Brief History Of Her Past Troubles