"Weird Al" Yankovic's New DualDisc, "Straight Outta Lynwood," Features Animated Extras; Drops Sept. 26
- "Don't Download This Song"- Directed and animated by Academy Award nominee Bill Plympton, this video is a tongue-in-cheek plea for fans not to illegally download music. Sample lines: "Don't take away money from artists just like me/How else can I afford another solid gold Humvee?/ And diamond-studded swimming pools, these things don't grow on trees… "
- "I'll Sue Ya" - A Rage Against the Machine inspired headbanger which takes aim at the abundance of frivolous lawsuits. It is directed and animated by Thomas Lee.
- "Weasel Stomping Day" - Conceptualized and produced by the creative team behind Adult Swim's Robot Chicken, this video celebrates the time-honored holiday. The TV broadcast premiere is scheduled for September 24 on Cartoon Network.
- "Close But No Cigar" – Directed by Ren & Stimpy creator John Kricfalusi, this video takes an irreverent look at the world of dating as seen thru the eyes of Cigarettes the cat.
- "Pancreas" – Al's musical homage to pop music legend Brian Wilson. The video is directed by filmmaker/media artist Jim Blashfield (best known for videos by Talking Heads ("And She Was"), Paul Simon ("Boy In The Bubble") and Michael Jackson ("Leave Me Alone"). Like those, "Pancreas" uses a combination of live action "found footage" combined with new animation. But unlike those, it stars an undulating pancreas.
- "Virus Alert" - Reveals the evil that lurks in your inbox. Animated and directed by "Retarded Animal Babies" creator David C. Lovelace.
"Weird Al" Yankovic has reigned for over 20 years as the best-selling musical comedy artist in history, with over 12 million albums sold, three Grammy Awards including "Best Comedy Album" for 2003's "Poodle Hat," 10 MTV/VH1 specials, his own feature film (UHF), a Disney Channel special, a CBS television series and countless miles logged on tour. With unparalleled acclaim for his musical satire, Al is best known for his parodies of the biggest stars in the musical universe: Eminem, Nirvana, Madonna, Michael Jackson, U2, Diddy, Mick Jagger and Sting are just a few of those who have been awarded the "Weird Al" treatment – and all with the full blessings from the artists themselves.
For his latest release, "Straight Outta Lynwood," Weird Al continues to reward his countless fans around the globe with yet another collection of hilariously incisive musical comedy.
And don't forget to go to Weird Al's official site to download his latest song, "Don't Download This Song!"
Fashion Fails: Perez Hilton, Anna Sophia Robb, Alyson Hannigan, And More 10 Songs That Should Never Be Played In Your Car With The Windows Down