Bravo has set the date of their "coming out" party in celebration of OUTzoneTV.com, the first-ever broadband channel specifically targeted to the gay and lesbian online community. Timed to coincide with the start of Gay and Lesbian Pride Month, the site will debut on Thursday, June 1.
Among other things, the new OUTzoneTV.com site will feature streaming on demand video such as:
• Comedienne and Bravo's favorite "D-List" celebrity Kathy Griffin
- The premiere of three exclusive stand-up webisodes.
• "That Certain Summer"
- This groundbreaking 1972 made-for-tv movie was the first attempt by a broadcast network to tackle overtly gay themes. Hal Holbrook
and Martin Sheen
star as live-in lovers.
• "My Husband is Gay" - The U.S. premiere of the UK-produced hour-long documentary tells the story of five husbands who have finally revealed the truth about their sexuality to their spouses.
• "Gay Weddings" - GLAAD Award-nominated series which originally aired on Bravo in 2002. Exploring the trials and tribulations faced by four gay couples as they plan and put together their dream weddings, "Gay Weddings" examines what happens when gays and lesbians decide to tangle with tradition and walk down the aisle.
• "Queer Eye"
- Bonus, online-only material from the Emmy-winning Bravo series and a behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming summer season.
• "Party/Party" - An exclusive episode from the Bravo series on America's parties featuring two contrasting gay weddings.
• "Parking Lot" - Cher
look-a-likes of all ages and genders gather in Atlanta for the diva's sold-out show. Also, Dollymania
hits Tennessee, when fans gather to see the annual Dollywood Parade.
• "Cooking's a Drag" - Two episodes of the series, taped before a live studio audience, starring the outrageous, bubbly hostess, Betty Dee Lishous, who says, "You can either look good or cook good!" During the first episode, Betty Dee welcomes William Shatner
displaying his culinary talents. The second show features writer-actress Nia Vardalos
; and the "god" of Los Angeleno Greek cuisine, delicious restaurateur Taso Papadakis.