Americans Think Oprah Is Smartest, Halle Berry Is Best Dressed
* If Americans were on Survivor with a group of celebrities, 35% would send Paris Hilton packing first. But trailing close behind, with 33% of the vote, is George W. Bush. Tom Cruise got 12%; Britney Spears, 9%; and Jessica Simpson, 7%.
* Smartest celeb is Oprah Winfrey, with 42% of the vote. She beat Donald Trump, 24%, Jon Stewart, 11%, Brooke Shields, 9%, Bono, 8%, and Madonna, 6%.
* The young actor most likely to succeed for the long haul is Kiera Knightly, with 23% of the vote. Trailing close behind are Jake Gyllenhall and Rachel McAdams, with 22%.
* Halle Berry won best-dressed female by a landslide, with 46%, beating out Jennifer Aniston (20%), Angelina Jolie (13%), Jennifer Lopez (11%), Jessica Simpson (6%) and Sienna Miller (3%).
* Michael Jackson's acquittal was the biggest shock of 2005, with (39%) of the vote. Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney's brief marriage (22%)and Tom Cruise's wacky behavior in the media (21%) followed.
* Celebrity relationship drama abounds, but most found Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's the most captivating this year, with 45% of the vote. Twenty percent enjoyed following the trials and tribulations of Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey received 17%, Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie received 13%, and only 5% found Jude Law and Sienna Miller's relationship most interesting.
* Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's union was voted the most shocking hook-up of 2005, with(27% of the vote. Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney had 22%, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes came in third with 20%, and Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn had 9%.
* Which Tinseltown liaison has the best chance of survival? Fifty percent think it's Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. TomKat came in second, with 23%, Jude Law and Sienna Miller got 21%. Britney Spears and Kevin might be doomed -- only 6% voted for them!
* M*A*S*H would be first show to return to TV if 29% of voters had their way. Seinfeld (22%), X Files (20%), All in the Family (14%), Taxi (9%)and Six Feet Under (6%) follow.
* Bizarre baby names run rampant in Hollywood. The celeb offspring with the most unusual name is Moxie Crimefighter Jillette (32%), daughter of comedian Penn Jillette. Julia Roberts' twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus, came in second place, with 25%.
Miley Cyrus Twerks With Santa & Lindsay Lohan Is The 'Same Old Chic' At Jingle Ball Hot Pics: Candice Swanepoel Shares Topless Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Her Latest Victoria's Secret Shoot