'Elvis Has Left the Building' Microphone, Hollywood Memorabilia Up for Grabs
This auction will also include treasures from Hollywood classic films such as Gone With the Wind, Ben Hur, The Ten Commandments, Spartacus, My Fair Lady as well as contemporary favorites Star Wars, Superman, Blade Runner, Back to the Future, Batman, Raging Bull and many more. Collectors from around the world will bid on Hollywood artifacts from film and television including props, costumes, production art and photographs.
There is also a superb collection of costume sketches from the silver screen's greatest costume designers. For music aficionados, there are two one-of-a-kind collectibles never seen at auction: Kate Smith's personal autograph book signed by over 100 celebrities who guest-starred on her radio show, and an Encyclopedia of Jazz owned by Willie "Satch" Williams, a popular jazz dj from Chicago, signed by nearly 700 jazz greats. To top off the music category there are collectibles including a Conway Twitty guitar, John Lennon signed photograph, as well as items from Gershwin, Irving Berlin and the Beatles.
* Original Jupiter 2 electronic flight control station from Lost in Space. (CBS-TV, 1965-68) Est: $60,000-80,000.
* Willis O'Brien Tyrannosaurus Rex stop-motion armature from The Animal World. (Irwin Allen, 1956) Est: $50,000-70,000.
* Starbuck Viper & Cylon Raider filming miniatures from Battlestar
Galactica. (ABC-TV, 1978-79) Est: $50,000-60,000.
* Ray Harryhausen stop-motion flying model from Earth vs. the Flying Saucers. (Columbia, 1956) Est: $40,000-60,000.
* NASA JPL Hazbot III Prototype Emergency Response Robotics Project from Stargate. (1994) Est: $20,000-30,000.
* Robert De Niro signed, screen-used boxing gloves from Raging Bull.(Warner Bros., 1980) Est: $30,000-50,000.
* Greedo head and schematics from Star Wars. (TCF, 1977)
* Conway Twitty's 1st Rock 'n Roll guitar, a vintage Gretsch Roundup w/custom leather cover. Est: $30,000-50,000.
* Charlton Heston kaftan from The Ten Commandments. (Paramount, 1956) Est: $25,000-30,000.
* Louisiana Hayride microphone used to broadcast "Elvis has left the building." Est: $20,000-30,000.
* Christopher Reeve complete Superman costume from Superman III. (Warner Bros. 1980) Est: $20,000-30,000.
* Jim Carrey complete "Riddler" costume from Batman Forever. (Warner Bros., 1995) Est: $20,000-30,000.
* Original matte painting of "Tara" from Gone With the Wind by Fitch Fulton. (MGM, 1939) Est: $20,000-30,000.
* Cecil Beaton costume sketch of Audrey Hepburn for My Fair Lady. (Warner Bros, 1965) Est: $20,000-25,000.
* James Dean personal motorcycle boots. Est: $10,000-20,000.
* Michael J. Fox special effects hoverboard from Back to the Future II.(Universal, 1989) Est: $6,000-8,000.
* Elvis Presley western hat from Charro! (National General, 1969)
Collectors may bid in person, live on the Internet at ebayliveauctions.com, by phone or fax.
Eazy-E And Ol' Dirty Bastard To Perform At Rock The Bells As Holograms Jesse James Shares Gruesome Photos Of Severed Finger On Instagram