The Rolling Stones
have prepared a limited edition of their current album, "A Bigger Bang (Special Edition)
," with greatly expanded audio and video content, for the year-end season. Virgin Records will release the Special Edition on November 22, 2005.
The additional material appears on a bonus DVD, packaged alongside the original album in a newly-designed slipcase. The material is as follows:
- The official electronic press kit that accompanied the original release of "A Bigger Bang;"
- Television performance videos of "Streets of Love" and "Rough Justice" recorded in Toronto;
- The official video clip of "Streets of Love," with director's commentary by Jake Nava;
- The two new and exclusive audio tracks "Don't Wanna Go Home," and "Under the Radar," both written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards during the "A Bigger Bang" sessions;
- "Rain Fall Down" (Ashley Beedle's 'Heavy Disco' Vocal Re-Edit);
- Interviews with each band member, complete on-screen lyrics and a photo gallery with shots by acclaimed photographers Mark Seliger and Steven Klein.
The digital version of "A Bigger Bang" currently available for legitimate download will also be offered in an expanded form, with only the two new audio tracks added, and none of the video content.The previously announced Rolling Stones collection "Rarities: 1971 - 2003"
is released by Virgin and Starbucks Hear Music on the same day as "A Bigger Bang (Special Edition)."