Jake Gyllenhaal teaches Alyssa Miller how to cook
Jake Gyllenhaal has been teaching Alyssa Miller how to cook.
The pair who have been dating for almost four months, enjoy hosting dinner parties for their friends, and the brunette beauty confessed the Hollywood hunk is "the teacher" in the kitchen.
She told Us Weekly magazine: "I have people over all the time and we cook. I love having people over socially and cooking dinner parties."
Quizzed about whether she's taught him how to stir up a few delights, she added: "He's the teacher."
The 24-year-old model is conscious of her food choices and opts to make healthy meals and a regular staple is dishes made using grain-like crop quinoa.
She explained: "I've been cooking really clean and healthy. I've been making a lot of quinoa dishes."
Alyssa is keen to maintain her slim physique and follows a strict eating plan and exercise regime to ensure she remains healthy.
She explained: "My rule is 80/20 - 80 percent is good and in control and super strict and then the other 20 percent you're social and you splurge."
Jake has previously dated a bevy of famous women, including Reese Witherspoon, Kirsten Dunst, Minka Kelly and Taylor Swift.
Kate Middleton, Naomie Harris Attend Mandela Movie Premiere, Learn Of Icon's Death At Screening Kim Kardashian Is A Golden Goddess At Women In Entertainment Event