NeNe Leakes Hairstylist Shares Beauty Tips
Celebrity hairstylist Pat Sumpter Davis is Nene Leakes go to beauty source with Pat styling this reality and primetime TV star for her recent media trip to NYC. Here Pat breaks down how to achieve NeNe's platinum style step by step using White Sands Infinity Hairspray to ensure she is always camera ready.
1. Mold the hair straight back with mousse and then sit under a warm dryer.
2. Starting at the nape, smooth hair with a 1/2 inch flat iron, lifting at the crown of the head to create volume.
3. Slightly tease around crown and the hairline to create more lift, then smooth hair over.
4. Style hair with a rake like comb to create a not so perfect finish.
5. Finish the style with a shine spray to give the style a nice sheen and mist White Sands Infinity Hairspray ($21) for hold and additional shine for HD. You're TV ready!
Celebrity Beauty Tip: "Blonde hair tends to pick up color easily, so make sure flat irons are clean before using them."
Catch NeNe on the People's Choice Award winning TV series "The New Normal" Tuesday nights on NBC!
British Singer Rita Ora Joins 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Katy Perry Gushes About John Mayer, Says She's Not Ready For Kids Yet