The nanny Michael Jackson hired to look after his three children was "obsessed" with the King of Pop and would even climb into his bed, according to the superstar's daughter Paris.
The teenager made the revelations during a pre-recorded video testimony which was shown in court on Tuesday as part of the Jackson family's wrongful death trial against concert promoters AEG Live.
During the deposition, taped on March 21, a lively Paris Jackson claimed her father was not a fan of live-in nanny Grace Rwaramba, saying, "My dad didn't like her, so he tried to keep her away from us. So he'd send her to run errands a lot."
The singer repeatedly fired her, only to let her return because he "felt bad 'cause she didn't really have a lot of money", but the superstar shared his reservations about Rwaramba with his daughter and her brothers Prince Michael and Blanket: "He said she was sneaky. She wasn't an honest person, and she lied a lot."
Paris went on to describe one "really creepy" incident with the nanny, recalling, "One time... I think it was when me and my brother (Prince Michael) were really, really young, before Blanket was born... when (Michael Jackson) would stay at a hotel, she would call the hotel and say that she was his wife. She was obsessed with him. And they'd let her in, and he'd wake up, and she'd be, like, in his bed. That's what he told us."
Lawyers for AEG aired the video testimony in court to challenge evidence given by Jackson's former personal chef, Kai Chase, who claimed Rwaramba - who was fired for good two months before the singer's June, 2009 death - was a mother figure for the children. Chase, who is now employed by the King of Pop's mother Katherine, was on the witness stand earlier this week and detailed the impact the superstar's sudden death had on his children.
Paris Jackson's video appearance in court came just 13 days after she was hospitalised following an apparent suicide attempt at her Calabasas, California home.
Prosecutors working for Katherine Jackson and her fellow plaintiffs, Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket, told the Los Angeles judge overseeing the trial that the 15 year old was unavailable to appear in person as she was still receiving treatment for her personal troubles.
They are demanding damages for the superstar's wrongful death, accusing AEG Live bosses of ignoring the tragic superstar's health issues prior to his doomed This Is It comeback concerts.
The trial continues.