Surfer Rockers Makin' Waves
1. Rocker Jack Johnson's #1 one album, Sleep Through The Static, just spent three weeks atop of Billboard's Top 200 Album Charts, which shows America is really feeling his surfer rock.
2. Ben Harper, who often tours with Jack Johnson, has that gritty soul vibe that when combined with his wave rock brings his brand of surfer rock to new depths.
3. Colbie Callait made us "start from our toes" and "crinkle our nose" to feeling all "Bubbly" with her warm tunes.
4. Though he may not be well known, Brett Dennen's vibe certainly has a promising future.
5. It doesn't need to be said twice; Donavon Frankenreiter's "Free" has us feelin' free and "nothing in between."
Paul Walker Secretly Bought Engagement Ring For Soldier To Give To Girlfriend New Pics: Naya Rivera, Kim Kardashian And More At THR's Women In Entertainment Breakfast