Part Three: Zing!
• Zingbot wakes the houseguests. Elissa’s reaction: “Shut up!”
• “McCrae, I finally understand why you’re always wearing shorts. Because Amanda wears the pants.” McCrae is VERY bothered that GM is cackling and slapping her hand on the table.
• Gina Marie’s zing is a fatal attraction joke. But she would never hurt him…unless she found out he was married. Yikes.
• Andy’s zing is about how he whines, is pale, and a floater (like a ghost, gettit?). Elissa thinks the pale part is worst. Andy is enraged at being called a floater. He definitely shouldn’t read comments when he gets out.
• Aaryn’s is about her being a mean girl. Too bad we didn’t get a reaction from her.
• Amanda’s is about her tramp stamp. Unfortunately, she shows it to the viewers in the DR. Can’t unsee.Elissa’s is about being a cheap imitation of Rachel. Yawn.
• GM thinks the baby zingbot sounds like Andy. Zing.
• The comp is physical, where you need to toss yourself a ball 250 times without dropping it.
• Judd, a smoker, is out of breath and throwing up. He basically gives up.
• Gina Marie dropped the ball at one point but is still very close to Amanda who has never dropped her ball.
• “You can do it for Nick,” Elissa to GM. Elissa knows what she’s doing here.
• Amanda gloats about her very first win. She also mentions the nonexistent McCranda Army.
• Worst case scenario. Her first win is the one she needed the most.
Part Four: She’s the Grossest Person in the World
• Amanda thinks that GM is going on the block. Andy is worried because he voted out her best friend, Helen last week. Elissa promised she’d come after him if he voted her out. He cried about being threatened, but really it was a simple promise.
• Elissa cries about Amanda winning, saying she’s the worst person ever.Elissa jokes around with Amanda about throwing the competition, but Amanda once again proves that she can dish it but not take it.
• Amanda goes on a rampage, saying horrible things to Elissa, getting up in her face, and telling her that her HOH is a waste. Hun, it’s not a waste if your alliance is leaving.
• Amanda’s genius plan to get GM on the block is to harass Elissa. She makes fun of her appearance, calling her plastic, despite Amanda being filled with botox and fake breasts.
• “She’s a disgusting, vile person.”- Judd, speaking for every viewer.
• “I’m going to torture you every single day. Every. Single. Day.”- Amanda, the psycho. She sings about Elissa having nobody while the people outside roll their eyes about how gross Amanda is. She’s certainly doing her part to isolate herself from her allies.
• As Amanda goes crazy, Elissa sits safely in her room laughing at her. Seriously, what does Amanda think this is going to do? She’s just trying to pass off one of her bipolar episodes as a game move.
Part Five: No One Comes Between Me and My Vile Behavior
• Andy claims that he despises this behavior, but sees it as advantages to his game. By not defending her publicly, he’s not putting anything on the line so it’s pointless.
• Elissa clearly doesn’t buy Andy’s pitch. She barely responds when he claims to be her friend.
• Veto meeting. Amanda steals the “no one comes between me and my man” line because if you’re going to steal E. Dick’s schtick, might as well go full oun plagiarism.
• Elissa zings Amanda by saying that Rachel would be disgusted by her using that line.
• “Sit down, trash,” Amanda says when Elissa puts up Andy.
• So, one of Amanda’s alliance will leave this week. She loses. And not with grace.
• Andy claims he isn’t playing for third place, as he puts on chapstick for more Amanda ass kissing. Will he actually turn against Amanda? (Spoiler alert: no.)