Lana Wood Hospitalized For Allergic Reaction
Veteran actress Lana Wood was hospitalized on Tuesday night after reportedly suffering a severe allergic reaction.
The former Bond girl, who starred in 1971's Diamonds Are Forever, started coughing while cooking dinner at her home in Fillmore, California.
She attended a local urgent care facility after her face and tongue swelled up - but paramedics were called to give her further treatment.
A picture obtained by TMZ.com shows Wood being treated while lying on a sidewalk before she was taken to a local hospital.
Wood's face swelled further, causing her eyelids and mouth to close, but she was later discharged when her symptoms subsided, according to the website.