Justin Bieber was hospitalized Thursday night after collapsing backstage during his second-to-last show at London's O2 Arena.

The singer struggled to get through his hit "Beauty And A Beat" and fainted shortly after while backstage. He took a 30-minute break and was given oxygen by emergency medical technicians (EMTs) before returning to finish the concert.

Justin's manager, Scooter Braun, addressed the crowd during the break to explain that Bieber was having breathing problems, but promised fans their idol would be okay.

"The whole show he has been complaining," Braun said. "He's backstage with the EMTs and the doctor. They're telling him that they want him to go and see someone and see what's going on with his lungs. He is telling me that in five minutes he's gonna come out and finish the show.

"He might not be jumping around as much... We're not trying to be disrespectful... we're truly trying to put on a show... Just bear with us... We're gonna do the best job to finish the show."

Jeremy King, a spokesman for the O2 Arena, told the Associated Press that Bieber's Friday night show, his final concert in the city, will go on as planned.

"As far as we are concerned everything is on, on, on," King said.

King said that medics didn't find any symptoms to cause worry, and Bieber was cleared to return to the stage. After the show he was taken to a nearby hospital for observation. He even posted a photo to his Instagram page, assuring fans he's all right.

"Gettin better listening to Janice (sic) Joplin," he wrote.

"Justin has been released from the hospital after a check-up and, while he's feeling a little under the weather, he's currently planning on going ahead with [Friday night's] show," a spokesperson for Bieber said Friday morning.

Last October, when he started his current tour, Bieber threw up on stage at Arizona's Glendale Arena; and earlier this week he was spotted on the streets of London wearing a gas mask.

Justin starts to show signs of exhaustion around the 1:29 mark: