Happy 30th Birthday, Justin Timberlake!
Pop superstar Justin Timberlake reaches a milestone age today as he turns 30 years old.
The "SexyBack" hitmaker has been winning over fans across the globe since shooting to fame as a member of 'N Sync in the mid-1990s.
He's become a household name around the world - and it's no wonder, having gone on to carve out a successful career as a solo singer, dancer, actor and entrepreneur following the boyband's split in 2002.
Timberlake hit the big screen in 2010 with his most high-profile acting role to date - portraying Napster founder Sean Parker in the Oscar-nominated "The Social Network," alongside Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew Garfield.
His star is only set to burn much brighter in 2011 and beyond - and to mark his big day, WENN would like to wish him a very special birthday with 10 fascinating facts about Justin Randall Timberlake:
- He first showed his potential in the early 1990s as a contestant on talent show "Star Search," on which he belted out country music songs as Justin Randall.
- Timberlake was a member of Disney's "Mickey Mouse Club," where he met Christina Aguilera, his future 'N Sync bandmate JC Chasez, and future girlfriend Britney Spears.
- The singer had a half-sister, named Laura Katherine, from his father Randall's second marriage. She died shortly after birth in May, 1997.
- He's the proud winner of six Grammy Awards and two Emmy Awards.
- Timberlake branched out into acting when he made his debut in Disney Channel movie "Model Behavior," starring as model Jason Sharpe in 2000.
- He's extended his talents past music and movies - he founded fashion label William Rast with his pal Trace Ayala and also owns shares in top New York restaurant, Southern Hospitality.
- As part of the popular boyband 'N Sync, Timberlake has performed at the Academy Awards, the Olympics and the Super Bowl. He also hit the stage at the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show with Janet Jackson, when he famously ripped off a part of the R&B icon's corset to reveal her bare breast.
- Timberlake is known for his taste in beautiful women - he dated Britney Spears from 1999 to 2002, and went on to romance Hollywood actresses Cameron Diaz and Jessica Biel, who he has been with since 2007.
- A keen golfer, the pop star owns the eco-friendly Mirimichi Golf Course in his native Tennessee.
- Timberlake isn't just a fan of the green - he's also into soccer and reportedly supports top British team Manchester United.
Click for more great Justin Timberlake pictures: