Forgetting Sarah Marshall will be available in a special three-disc Unrated Collector's Edition that includes the original theatrical version of the film plus a hilariously edgy, unrated extended version not shown in theaters. Also available is the 7-disc Unrated Comedy Collection that includes the Unrated Collector's Edition and 2-disc unrated special editions of The 40-Year-Old Virgin and Knocked Up. Both deluxe sets include a digital downloadable copy of the theatrical version of Forgetting Sarah Marshall compatible with PC, Mac or iPod. The Unrated Collector's Edition DVD and the three-movie Ultimate Unrated Comedy Collection will also be available in Blu-rayTM Hi-Def.
Struggling musician Peter Bretter (Jason Segel) has spent six years idolizing his girlfriend, television star Sarah Marshall (Kristen Bell). He's the guy left holding her purse in paparazzi photos and accidentally omitted from acceptance award speeches. But when she decides to break up with him, Peter's world falls apart. To clear his head and lift his spirits, he takes an impulsive trip to Hawaii, where he runs into the last thing he expects to see: His ex and her hip new British-rocker boyfriend, Aldous (Russell Brand), staying at his hotel. Even as Peter keeps running into the two people he is trying to avoid, he finds comic relief and support in his new-found hotel buddies, including a growing flirtation with Rachel (Mila Kunis), the beautiful resort staff employee whose laid-back philosophy inspires him to get back on track and rejoin the world. In the process, Peter discovers what makes him feel truly happy…his vampire musical project, a daring albeit unplanned dip in the ocean, and the pleasures of many, many fruity cocktails.
· Deleted And Extended Scenes: Over 2 hours of deleted and extended scenes.
· Line-O-Rama: See your favorite scenes again but this time with different jokes!
· Gag Reel: Watch hilarious outtakes one after the other.
· "We've Got To Do Something" – Music Video
· "Dracula's Lament": Jason Segel's table read version of the film's hilarious Dracula song.
· "A Taste For Love": Watch how the crew created the puppets used in the film.
· Raw Footage: Watch the video chats between Jason Segel and Bill Hader.
· Red Band Trailer: Watch the unrated version of the theatrical trailer.
· Extended Feature Commentary with director Nick Stoller, executive producer Rodney Rothman, producer Shauna Robertson, writer/star Jason Segel, and cast members Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand and Jack McBrayer.
· Rated Feature Commentary with director Nick Stoller, executive producer Rodney Rothman, producer Shauna Robertson, writer/star Jason Segel, and cast members Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand and Jack McBrayer.
· Puppet Break-Up: Watch the hilarious behind-the-scenes footage of Jason Segel and the puppet break-up scene.
· Sex-O-Rama: Montage of Jason Segel's sex scene.
· Drunk-O-Rama: Montage of Jason Segel's drunken Hawaiian night.
· Russell Brand: Aldous Snow: Get to know the British rock star!
· "The Letter U": Aldous Snow's (Brand) television show for kids.
· Crime Scene: Alternate Scenes & Hunter Rush (Billy Baldwin) Line-O-Rama
· Sarah's New Show: Watch Alternate versions of Sarah Marshall's (Bell) television shows.
· Video Diaries: Watch video footage from over 20 days of shooting!
Blu-ray Bonus Features:
· U Control: Universal's exclusive signature feature, U-Control puts viewers one click away from going deeper into the making of the film without ever leaving the movie
· Picture In Picture: Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film while watching the feature.
· Visual Commentary: With director Nick Stoller, executive producer Rodney Rothman, producer Shauna Robertson, writer/star Jason Segel and cast members Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand and Jack McBrayer.
· Karaoke: Six songs from the film you can sing-along to!
· Video Commentary: Watch the full-length film with commentary from director Nick Stoller, executive producer Rodney Rothman, producer Shauna Robertson, writer/star Jason Segel and cast members Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand and Jack McBrayer.
· My Scenes Sharing: Pick your favorite scenes from the film to create your own video montage.
· BD-Live: Connect your BD-Live enabled player for access to interactive content from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
More Forgetting Sarah Marshall:
-Enter here for the chance to win one of five copies of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" on DVD!
Universal Studios Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios (www.universalstudios.com). Universal Studios is a part of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBC Universal is 80%-owned by General Electric, with 20% owned by Vivendi.