Nicolas Cage has another blockbuster movie set to be released this October entitled, “Left Behind” where he portrays pilot, Ray Steele. The movie is a remake of the 80s flick of the same title starring Kirk Cameron.
Here’s 5 fun facts (related to flying) about the “Left Behind” star:
- He claims he’s psychic and had visions of flying or being a superhero as a child.
- He actually wanted to be a hang gliding pilot but is not permitted to unless he is working as one in a movie.
- In a scene from the movie, “City of Angels” he falls off of a skyscraper.
- He was obsessed with comics and Superman and almost portrayed him in a movie that was never released to the public.
- He has a fear of heights and admits he has to get over it when it’s required in his films.