Big Brother 15 Episode 27: Amanda The Drama Queen VS Elissa The Queen Bee
Part One: Like Looking Into Hell
• Amanda is the worst houseguest since Evel Dick and she only gets worse. The show isn’t that fun anymore. She and her cronies have single-handedly ruined what should be fluffy summer fun.
• Previously On: Amanda was certain she could get Elissa to do what she wanted. She couldn’t. So she cried about it. That’s the season in a nutshell.
• McCrae and Aaryn are nominated. She cries. McCrae is convinced that he’s been running the game. It’s been his missus. He’s just slept through the season.
• Aaryn dramatically cries on a chair, but in a way where she knows she has a good angle. Fake.Amanda can’t believe that GM would be nice to Elissa. Amanda doesn’t understand the concept of a social game.
• Aaryn thinks speaking to Elissa is like “looking into Hell.” No self-awareness at all.
• In Amanda’s DRs she conveys normal information in the hokiest way possible.
• Best DR ever: Elissa sits in silence, barely holding in laughter. “I’m just thinking about how awesome it would be if Amanda left.”
• Elissa approaches Judd and then Aaryn about backdooring Amanda. Nobody objects, obviously.
• Aaryn has a DR about being on board with the plan but all I can think is, “why are her eyebrows like that?”
Part Two: The Time Is Now To Get Amanda Out of The House
• Time to pick players for the veto competition. Worst case scenario is Amanda getting picked, so of course Elissa picks her first. Elissa’s face betrays her. She’s obviously annoyed.
• McCrae picks Gina Marie. Aaryn gets houseguest choice and picks Judd. Amanda is upset, because she wanted her to pick Andy and basically only do her bidding, duh.
• They show Amanda and McCrae in the shower, which is a very rare occurrence. That must be why they felt the need to scar us for life.
• Aaryn is just starting to realize that Amanda doesn’t care about her as a person, just as a puppet.GM is rather astute about the way Amanda is playing, which is strange for somebody who can barely speak in coherent sentences.
• “Amanda is the female version of Jeremy.” See what I mean? GM gets it.
• Amanda walks back and forth to try to catch them in a conversation. It’s desperate.Elissa does an amazing spit take when Amanda starts her tantrum.
• Amanda is VERY upset that people are talking game when she’s not involved. McCrae has to push her away so she doesn’t get into a blow out fight with GM.
• Amanda complains that GM has been talking about Elissa nehind her back, but Elissa only shrugs and says she doesn’t care.
• Amanda can’t believe Elissa might be blaming her for Helen’s eviction, an eviction she took full credit for.Elissa laughing in Amanda’s face is the highlight of this season. The cherry on top is Amanda crying.
• “I saved you,” is Amanda’s battle cry. She says it all the time, despite never being HOH or using a veto on anybody. It’s not really a claim she can honestly make.