Splash TV Series
• Nicole Eggert Suffers 'Swelling And Bruising' On Back And Kidneys After 'Splash' Dive Goes Wrong
• Nicole Eggert Hospitalized After Botched Dive On Set Of 'Splash'
• Katherine Webb Forced To Pull Out Of ABC's Diving Competition 'Splash'
• Katherine Webb Quits 'Splash' Due To Back Injury
• Kendra Wilkinson Quits 'Splash,' Says It Was A 'Big Mistake' To Join The Show
More News >>
Summary:10 celebrities train and compete in regulation platform and springboard diving at dizzying heights in front of a weekly poolside audience. Leading up to the competition, the world’s most decorated and medaled diving legend, Greg Louganis, will give each celebrity weeks of training. Each dive will be critiqued by the judges, London Olympic U.S. Gold medalist David Boudia and Australian Olympic athlete and USA Dive Team director Steve Foley. Contestants include: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Louie Anderson, Drake Bell, Chuy Bravo, Rory Bushfield, Nicole Eggert, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Ndamukong Suh, Katherine Webb, and Kendra Wilkinson.
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Television: