• Discovery Channel's Annual Shark Week Returns Aug. 10
• Tara Reid Ponders How Whale Sharks Are Made In Hilarious TV Segment
• A.M. Roundup: Jump The Shark Week, 'Jeopardy' Loser Would've Lost Anyway, Simon Cowell Dumped Lauren Silverman
• More People Than Ever Are Tuning In To Discovery Channel's 'Shark Week'
• Viewers Enraged After Discovery Channel Airs Megalodon Mockumentary
More News >>
Summary:Tagging great whites with satellite devices to track their migration patterns … testing the strength of chain mail in the middle of a reef shark feeding frenzy … preparing chum, a mixture of chopped fish parts and blood used to attract sharks – SHARK WEEK host Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) finds out that working with sharks can be extremely dirty work.
Cable television's longest-running programming event, SHARK WEEK first premiered in 1988 and remains a viewer favorite. Last year, SHARK WEEK was watched by 20.6 million people with eight million people tuning in to the premiere special, MythBusters: Jaws Special.
SHARK WEEK kicks off ... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Television: