Queer As Folk
• Hal Sparks: Meet One of Entertainment's Most Dynamic Personalities
• TV on DVD Roundup: 'Blue Mountain State,' 'The Real L Word' And More
• Summer Preview: 'The Real L Word'
• Hal Sparks Helps Save Man With CPR
• Bruce Campbell And Sharon Gless Appreciate Their Place In 'Burn Notice'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Series about the lives of a group of gay men and lesbians living in Pittsburgh. Michael and Brian, both on the verge of turning 30, have been friends since they were 16. Michael, romantic and still an adolescent at heart, collects comic books and is an assistant manager at the Big Q Mart. Brian is a successful advertising executive who revels in promiscuity and drugs and is completely unapologetic about his lifestyle. He believes in sex, not love. Michael has always been in love with Brian, but will never admit it. Ted is a nice-looking, but average fellow. An accountant with a taste for porn, Ted's fatal flaw is his lust for twenty-somethings who don't return his interest. Emmett is probabl... Full Summary >>
Browse More Television: