Once Upon A Time
• Georgina Haig Cast As 'Frozen' Queen Elsa In 'Once Upon A Time'
• 'Once Upon A Time' Star Raphael Sbarge Takes On 'Murder In The First'
• Fall TV 2014: A Night By Night Comparison Of What May And May Not Work
• 'Once Upon A Time': The Jolly Roger (3x17)
• 'Once Upon a Time' Recap 'Quiet Minds': Will Emma EVER Catch a Break?
More News >>
Emilie De Ravin
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:From the inventive minds of "Lost" executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis comes a bold new imagining of the world, where fairy tales and the modern-day are about to collide. And they all lived happily ever after - or so everyone was led to believe. Emma Swan knows how to take care of herself. She's a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything starts to change. Henry is now 10 years old and in desperate need of Emma's help.He believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world and is Snow White and Prince Charming's missing daughter. According to his book of fair... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Television: