• Fall TV 2014: A Night By Night Comparison Of What May And May Not Work
• CBS Renews A Ton Of Shows
• The Funny Side Of Allison Janney
• TV Report Card: Grading 5 New Shows
• 2013 Fall TV Season: What Will Be The Second Cancellation?
More News >>
Summary:MOM is a comedy from executive producer Chuck Lorre starring Anna Faris as a newly sober single mom raising two children in a world full of temptations and pitfalls, and multiple Emmy Award winner Allison Janney as her critical, estranged mother. Christy (Faris) is a waitress at a posh Napa Valley establishment who is four months clean and doing her best to be a good mom and overcome a history of questionable choices. Her sobriety is tested when Bonnie (Janney), her recovering alcoholic mom, reappears chock-full of passive-aggressive insights into Christy’s many mistakes. Bonnie joins Christy’s already complicated circle of relationships: her handsome, married boss – and lover – Gab... Full Summary >>
Browse More Television: