The Michael J. Fox Show
• NBC Axes 'The Michael J. Fox Show'
• E! Bosses Apologize For Airing Insensitive 'Fun Fact' About Michael J. Fox During Golden Globes Red Carpet Show
• Fall TV Preview: NBC's 'The Michael J. Fox Show'
• 10 TV Shows We Are Most Looking Forward to This Fall
• Michael J. Fox Doesn't Want To Be A Novelty On His New Show
Summary:Look who’s making the news again. One of New York’s most beloved news anchors, Mike Henry (Michael J. Fox, “Spin City,” “Family Ties”), put his career on hold to spend more time with his family and focus on his health after he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. But five years later, with the kids busy growing up and Mike growing restless, it just might be time for him to get back to work. Having never wanted Mike to leave in the first place, his old boss Harris Green (Wendell Pierce, “The Wire,” “Treme”) jumped at the chance to get him back on TV. The trick, as it’s always been, was to make Mike think it was his idea. Now the plan is in motion and Mike will be ba... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Television: