Live To Dance
• Ratings: Over 10 Million Viewers Check Out 'Mr. Sunshine'
• Reality TV Highlights, Jan. 30-Feb. 5: Intentional Weight Gains Plague 'Biggest Loser'
• Reality TV highlights, Jan. 16-22, 2011: 'Real Housewives' Sisters Scream It Out
• 2011 Reality TV Highlights, Jan. 9-15: Russell, 'Boston' Rob Return To 'Survivor'
• Reality TV Highlights, Jan. 2-8, 2011: 'Jersey Shore' Returns With Snooki x 2
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:The CBS reality-competition series "Live To Dance" will feature one of the most inclusive talent searches ever on television. Paula Abdul will serve as executive producer, mentor and lead expert of the series. The premiere episode of will follow dancers from across the country auditioning for Abdul and the series' experts in specially constructed Dance Domes that were built in both New York and Los Angeles to host the auditions. At the end of the premiere episode, a group of dancers from all styles, backgrounds and ages will be selected for the cast. When the show moves to its regular time period, an additional group of dancers from the Dance Dome auditions, who the experts feel deserve a ... Full Summary >>
Browse More Television: