Laverne and Shirley
• 9 Spin-Off Shows That Were Real Hits
• Penny Marshall And Cindy Williams To Reunite On Nickelodeon's 'Sam & Cat'
• Laverne & Shirley To Be Honored At TV Land Awards
• Jennifer Garner Dying To Do 'Laverne & Shirley' Remake With Jessica Biel
• A Girl, A Guy, & A Knife: The 30th Anniversary of 'Halloween'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:A spinoff from "Happy Days" dealing with the characters Laverne DeFazio, a realist, and Shirley Feeney, a romantic. The program underwent format changes during its run, which are detailed as follows: The first format (1976-1980), deals with the adventures of Laverne DeFazio, a realist, and Shirley Feeney, a romantic, two roommates who also work together in a brewery in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1959. The second format (1980-1982) relates Laverne and Shirley's adventures as they move to Burbank, California, where they become clerks in a department store. In the last year of the program, the character of Shirley married, and eventually was eliminated from the series. The last format deals with... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Television: