• 'Breaking Bad' And The Community Power Of Television
• Bryan Cranston Plays Lyndon B. Johnson In Newest Broadway Biopic 'All The Way'
• Rick Grimes And Walter White Trade Lyrical Blows In The Newest 'Epic Rap Battles Of History'
• 12 TV Shows You Need To Binge Watch
• Aaron Paul And Bryan Cranston To Make Appearances In 'Breaking Bad' Spinoff 'Better Call Saul'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Upon discovering he has two years left to live due to Stage III cancer, a high school chemistry teacher begins running a crystal meth lab on the side in order to ensure his family's financial survival and provide care for his cerebral palsy-afflicted son.
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Television: