• NBC Cancels 'Revolution' and 'Community,' ABC Renews Three
• Juan Pablo Galavais, Star Of ABC's 'The Bachelor,' Defends His Decision Not To Propose
• 'Bachelor' Star Juan Pablo Galavais: 'I'm Not A Bad Guy'
• 'The Bachelor' Finale: Is Juan Pablo The Biggest Jerk In Bachelor History?
• Producers Can't Wait To Move On From 'Worst Bachelor' Juan Pablo
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Reality series that gives one bachelor the opportunity to meet the woman of his dreams. The bachelor is introduced to 25 women at a cocktail party. At the end of the evening, he selects 15 women from that group by giving them a single red rose. At this point and at every point thereafter, the women can either accept or decline the bachelor's invitation to continue. The women who accept the rose move into a mansion overlooking the Pacific Ocean for much of their courtship with the bachelor. Via a series of dates and social gatherings, the number of romantic hopefuls narrows from fifteen to eight, then four and, ultimately, to one woman who captures his heart. But, if he pops the question, wil... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Television: