• 18 Terrible Celebrity Baby Names
• Jamie Oliver Discovers Treasure Trove In Restaurant Basement
• Danny DeVito Supports Healthy Food In Public Schools
• ABC Yanks 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' For 'DWTS' Recaps
• The Return Of 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution'
More News >>
Jamie Trevor Oliver was born on May 27, 1975 in Clavering, Essex, England. His father owned a pub called The Cricketers, where the future star discovered and nurtured his fascination with cooking. At six, Oliver began helping out at the restaurant and by the time he was 13, he was turning out about 100 meals on most weekend nights alongside the restaurant's chef. At 16, he completed his formal training at Westminster Catering College. After a brief stint cooking in France, Oliver worked as head pastry chef at London's renowned Neal Street Restaurant. He then worked at the trendy River Café, where a camera crew came to shoot a documentary about the restaurant and found Oliver to be a natu... Continue Bio >>
2012 Chef Race: U.K. vs. U.S.
2012 Chef Race: UK Vs. U.S.
2012 Chef Race: UK vs. US
2011 Jamie's American Road Trip
2011 Phineas & Ferb
More Credits >>
Browse More Notables: