• Funk Legend George Clinton Asks Fans To Help Restore Studio
• George Clinton Suing The Black Eyed Peas
• Dr. Dre: 'I've Been Listening To A Lot Of Kraftwerk'
• Nikka Costa Returns With 'Pebble To A Pearl'
• Saul Williams Discusses New Album 'The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust'
More News >>
Tear The Roof Off (1974-1980)
20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collect…
Up For The Down Stroke All Albums >>
Parliament was a funk band most prominent during the 1970s. Parliament and its sister act Funkadelic, both led by George Clinton, began the funk music culture of that decade. Parliament was known originally as The Parliaments, a doo-wop vocal group based at a Plainfield, New Jersey barbershop. The group was formed in the late 1950s and included Ge... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
Eddie Hazel Fred Wesley Gary "Mudbone" Cooper Raymond Davis George Clinton Rick Gardner Dawn Silva Debbie Wright Bernie Worrell Bootsy Collins James Brown The Gap Band Sylvester "Sly Stone" Stewart Slave Prince
Browse More Music: