• 'N Sync's Reunion At The VMAs Was A Letdown
• MTV VMAs: Rumored 'N Sync Reunion Still On Despite Denials From Joey Fatone, Lance Bass
• Rumor Patrol: Chris Brown Calls DA Racist, 'N Sync Reunion, More
• 'N Sync Set To Reunite At MTV Video Music Awards?
• 'Dancing With The Stars' - Week 2 Results And It's A Shocker!
More News >>
Genres: Children's, Pop, Soundtracks
Born on Jan. 28, 1977 in Brooklyn, NY, Joseph Anthony Fatone, Jr. was the youngest of three children born to Phyllis and Joe Fatone, Sr. Though much of his childhood was spent growing up in Bensonhurst, Fatone moved to Orlando, FL with his family at the age of 13. There, Fatone shifted his creative focus from acting to singing. In his teens, Fatone became a member of a singing group known as the Big Guys. Fatone's rich, baritone voice - a gift he inherited from his father, Joe Sr., who was a former doo-wop singer - served the band well and helped the Big Guys gain quite a small, but loyal regional following.View All Pictures >>
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
'N Sync: Bigger Than Live
On the Line More Credits >>
Browse More Music: